The trademarks, trade names, service marks, logos and other marks and symbols (“Groh Marks”) of Groh Productions, Inc. (“Groh”) are Groh intellectual property and are important and valuable assets of Groh. Therefore, Groh Marks must be used properly as described in these trademark guidelines (“Guidelines”). These Guidelines apply to use of Groh Marks in internal and external communications by any Groh reseller or its employees, partners, affiliates, licensees, consultants, agents, outside vendors, third party resellers, customers and their users, and other third parties (collectively referred to as “Users”). These Guidelines shall not be construed as granting any User the right to use Groh Marks. Such right may only be granted separately in a written agreement with Groh.
- Do not pluralize any Groh Mark or make it possessive. Do not join a Groh Mark to other words, symbols, or numbers, either as one word or with a hyphen. And do not abbreviate any Groh Mark.
- Referring to Groh products and services by their associated Groh Marks must (a) be truthful and (b) comply with these Guidelines, which may be modified by Groh from time to time in Groh’s sole discretion.
- Use the appropriate trademark symbol (™, or ® if Groh has advised you that a Groh Mark is a registered trademark) after the first occurrence of each Groh Mark.
- Use the appropriate acknowledgment of Groh ownership of Groh Marks in any material in which Groh Marks appear as follows: “Groh Productions, Inc. and all other logos, trademarks, service marks, and trade names that appear in this program are the property of Groh Productions, Inc.”
- Do not incorporate Groh Marks into a User’s own product names, service names, trademarks, logos, or company names, and do not adopt marks or logos that are confusingly similar to Groh Marks. No Groh Mark may be used within non-Groh product names.
- Do not make unlicensed use of licensed Groh Marks. Third party use of Groh Marks requires a license or written permission from Groh. If you are interested in obtaining a license to use a Groh Mark, contact a Groh sales or marketing representative.
- ALWAYS use the proper spelling and the proper trademark symbol. For the trademark symbol, the superscript mode is preferred (™ or ®), but if it is not available, use parentheses: (TM) or (R).
- ALWAYS use Groh Marks in the ways they were intended to be used. Do not use Groh Marks for goods or services for which they were not originally intended. Do not alter Groh Marks in any way. Do not make puns out of Groh Marks or portray them in a negative light.
- No Similar Marks: In marketing any Groh product, Users must not use any trademark, trade name, logo or other designation of source that creates a likelihood of confusion with any Groh Mark.
- No Harm to Marks: Each User must take all steps as are reasonably necessary to ensure that neither the User nor any person under the User’s control takes or causes to be taken any action that brings Groh or Groh Marks into disrepute.
- Quality Audits: Groh shall have the right to inspect any of the relevant operations of any User directly relating to the use of Groh Marks to determine whether or not use of the Groh Marks is in compliance with these Guidelines. Such inspections shall occur not more than twice per calendar year and shall be conducted so as not to unreasonably interfere with the User’s normal course of business.
- Registration: A User must not, directly or indirectly, in any country or with any governing body, apply to register in its own name, or otherwise attempt to acquire any legal interests in or right in or to, any Groh Mark, any mark which combines a Groh Mark with any other trademark, trade name or company name, or any colorable variation of a Groh Mark.
- Proprietary Marking: No User may remove, suppress or modify in any way any proprietary marking in any Groh software or documentation.