Reboot and Go to the Edge
GROH develops and presents an interactive, application based two-day workshop on the topic of leading strategic execution.
It is time to reboot and to go to the edge.
- This learning initiative will include three functional learning elements:
Element One: Two-day facilitator led workshop
Element Two: One-Year license to Reset & Re-ImagineTM Training Tools
Element Three: Video synopsis for internal marketing
- The Session
The session will be designed using proven adult learning strategies and will include such activities as large and small group discussions, simulations, etc. This thought-provoking two-day facilitator led workshop will show the skills needed to become a leader of the future, to move beyond the past and to create a vibrant, self-sustaining future. This highly interactive session will be full of thoughts, ideas and insights that will help to develop foundational skills in leading strategic execution.
- Strategy Execution
Overview: GROH will work with key stakeholders to develop a session to meet their unique specific objectives. The unique strategy of implementation includes strategy design from The GROH Global Advisors who contribute their time at workshops, their content in the form of filmed media clips for ongoing use within the sustainability tools and their strategy contributions for interactive learning simulations which all participants experience as part of the blended solution. Each session will be designed using proven adult learning strategies and will include such activities as large and small group discussions, simulations, etc.
Blended Solutions & Sustainability Tools
- The final deliverable by GROH as part of this learning initiative will be the development of a 8-10 minute video synopsis of key issues and learning that can be utilized organization wide to build understanding of strategic initiatives and direction for leadership. Every individual in an organization or institution will have immediate access to the language, tools, and new skills introduced in the simulations and workshops. Engaging every individual in the process of change and new strategy initiatives is a critical element of the blended solution and the first element of the sustainability tool solution.
- GROH customizes and designs the sustainable media tool deliverable which provides a follow-through support tool for all leaders within the organization as they shift toward using new language and skills. The organization is provided with a unique and powerful media platform to allow all leaders to bring back content, new practices and solutions to share with their own culture and high performance teams.
Cultures of Learning
Values Based Leadership
The Groh mission is threefold: to foster and provide strategy execution goals which include a strong focus on values based leadership, encouraging individuals to reflect on the ideals and ideas that define a good leader, a good society and high performance collaboration within diverse teams and cultures. Customized GROH blended solutions combine critical focus on individual talent development with the facilitation of unique media-based live workshops, media assessment methods and customized sustainability tools to deliver ongoing powerful sustainable solutions which blend values based leadership skills with organizational growth and change strategies.
More than eighty-five percent of clients return for additional engagements and support with shared focus on learning, innovation and growth and a commitment to staying ahead of the curve.
Groh does this primarily in five ways:
- Workshops, which help participants reflect on what they need to honor from the past and what they need to unlearn from the past in order to reach new goals. Participants learn critical thinking and participate in engaging activities which deepen knowledge, broaden perspectives, and enhance their capacity to consistently solve new problems leaders face.
- Films and Media Tools, which help create deep learning experiences for educational institutions and organizations looking for tools to inspire change and innovation. Filmed globally, the films include powerful contributions from many of the world's most influential thought leaders with every day thought leaders creating a vast library of high quality unmatched filmed media content. The media tools each have a goal to inspire a deep learning experience which can be shared.
- Emerging Young-leader Fellows from around the globe, which bring a selected class of proven leaders together to contribute valuable and diverse perspectives on content.
- Blended Solutions, strategy, knowledge management and execution thought leaders and advisors create customized blended solutions for clients.
- Sustainability Tools, which provide a common inspiring and content outcome focused ongoing experience for all individuals in an organization which is designed for continuous new perspective implementation and delivery ensuring management and leadership change strategies and successes are sustained and accessible.
The organization is based in Chicago Illinois and has an international network of partners.
- Historically, the organization had two primary lines of business that operated separately: a research and development assessment program working with Fortune 100 and educational and government institutions globally; and a production side which developed high impact leadership, innovation and change filmed content and e-learning modules for individual self development.
- Each uses The Reset & Re-ImagineTM method of leading research, assessment meetings and seminars: a moderated dialogue in a small group setting where participants from various backgrounds and perspectives learn from each other through an interactive discussion of specific readings.
- Continue to grow the leadership initiatives globally and expand institutional education programs.
- Provide opportunities for more horizontal integration across programs by linking workshop programs, leadership initiatives and strategy execution programs. Environment, education, and health are the initial areas for cross- fertilization.
- Incubate and facilitate action and expand/measure broader sustainability outcomes.
- Expand the domestic geographic footprint and the international geographical footprint.
- Expand current digital media library to include the thirty new film releases within twenty-four months and launch the first forty-five hundred digital content film shorts for customized use.
- Broaden the reach; deepen the dialogue
Broaden the reach of the organization and its ideas in a measured and strategic way. At the core of GROH's approach is an emphasis on story reinvention both for the individual and the organization. As the influence is expanded the goal is to encourage new organizations and participants to deepen their involvement with the programs.
- Use of technology
Expand the use of technology by creating branded GROHTV channels for video clips of activities and an online community that will deepen participation and exchange of best practices. Use the internet community and online client alumni network to link participants in various seminars, programs to facilitate ways for audiences to connect with each other to expand their impact on their own organizations, and society.
- Connections across divisions
Continue to collaborate within our lines of business in important and relevant areas.
- A strong Reset & Re-Imagine Seminar Workshop
The Reset & Re-ImagineTM Seminar and sustainability tool is at the heart of the organization, its client relationships and at the core of the fellowships and corporate partnerships. Strengthen marketing, white papers, content sharing reach to insure long-term viability and sustainable outcome of the Seminar.
- GROH Global Leadership Network
Weave the various leadership Board of Advisors, thought leaders, and fellowships into a cohesive global network and to connect fellows across programs in order to facilitate action.
- New young-leader fellowships
Encourage careful growth of new fellowships and emerging young leaders in strategic locations around the world and in new sectors.