Our newest quality improvement platform is going live. The GROH your CARF platform is currently only designed to aid clinics in both achieving CARF accreditation and patient/personnel/leadership education and training, but we are constantly working to expand into new possibilities and levels of performance.
The GROH your CARF platform:
- Offers easy solutions for validating training and documenting input
- Shows an innovative use of technology to engage personnel, persons served, and other stakeholders.
- Is the definitive tool for meeting CARF’s vigorous compliance standards without requiring big budget or significant staff realignment.
- Interactive tools and content are in fact, designed to meld seamlessly into any treatment model or culture.
- Minimizes many compliance efforts. The new software provides participation data, is easily shared, and allows for input from personnel, persons served, leadership, and other stakeholders.
- Customizable for your community.
- Follows CARF guidelines to ensure any user can demonstrate standards were met and required policies, procedures, and protocols were in place so services are provided in a safe, accessible, and culturally receptive environment.
- Easy to learn and user friendly
- Engaging media-based courses
- Quality Improvement, Results.
- Delivered with sensitivity to the environment—programs can be customized for the culture.
- Interactive training, learning and sharing designed for the whole uniqueness of every person; for persons served, personnel; the whole population.
- A suggestion box within the easy-to-use interface always goes directly to leadership; every person served and all personal can share input with leadership at all times and this input is stored
- Analytics track performance, learning, sharing, training, compliance and behavioral change goals.
- In-person consulting and training also available.
Check out the platform, and be sure to let us know what you think.