Special Offer for a Limited Time:
$2,499 for seven course bundle regularly priced at $7,000-$10,500
Special Add-On for first 50 buyers:
- Receive printed course bibles, eLearning printed guides, and support materials at no charge (an additional $1,200 value for the first 50 buyers); and,
- The best-selling book, The Art of Possibility, by Benjamin and Rosamund Zander
Leadership: An Art of Possibility Training Bundle!
Seven films/courses for the price of one course!
- Full Interactive eLearning Courses; or,
- Streaming Files or Downloadable File; or,
The Most Engaging Training and Leadership Programs of All Time!
Choose a Version:
Leadership: An Art of Possibility Training Bundle includes:
LEADERSHIP: AN ART OF POSSIBILITY with Ben and Roz Zander
Lead & Connect With Limitless Possibility
SIT IN THE FRONT ROW OF YOUR LIFE
Learn the Art of Engagement — Radiate Possibility
WE WILL with Under Armour Founder & CEO Kevin Plank
Powerful Lessons on Leadership, Teamwork and Growth from Under Armour
THE TELL with Peter Guber, Chairman & CEO of Mandalay Entertainment, Entrepreneur, Educator and #1 New York Times Best Selling Author, Tell To Win, Owner of 2015 Champion Golden State Warriors
Connect, Persuade and Triumph with the Hidden Power of Story
WE ALL WIN: FANAGALO 1
Business Lessons from the African Bush
A Powerful Learning Tool for Customer Service
WE ALL WIN: FANAGALO 2
Agility Training, High Performance Teams and Conflict Resolution
THE AGE OF LEADERSHIP with
John Seely Brown, Steve Denning, Larry Prusak & Katalina Groh
Creating High Growth Cultures of Learning, Coaching and Co-Teaching
Questions? Can we set up a preview of one of our eLearning courses? Please call Groh: The Leadership Solution at 312-727-1000 or email email@example.com
For Terms and Conditions, please see www.grohtv.com
Our newest quality improvement platform is going live. The GROH your CARF platform is currently only designed to aid clinics in both achieving CARF accreditation and patient/personnel/leadership education and training, but we are constantly working to expand into new possibilities and levels of performance.
The GROH your CARF platform:
- Offers easy solutions for validating training and documenting input
- Shows an innovative use of technology to engage personnel, persons served, and other stakeholders.
- Is the definitive tool for meeting CARF’s vigorous compliance standards without requiring big budget or significant staff realignment.
- Interactive tools and content are in fact, designed to meld seamlessly into any treatment model or culture.
- Minimizes many compliance efforts. The new software provides participation data, is easily shared, and allows for input from personnel, persons served, leadership, and other stakeholders.
- Customizable for your community.
- Follows CARF guidelines to ensure any user can demonstrate standards were met and required policies, procedures, and protocols were in place so services are provided in a safe, accessible, and culturally receptive environment.
- Easy to learn and user friendly
- Engaging media-based courses
- Quality Improvement, Results.
- Delivered with sensitivity to the environment—programs can be customized for the culture.
- Interactive training, learning and sharing designed for the whole uniqueness of every person; for persons served, personnel; the whole population.
- A suggestion box within the easy-to-use interface always goes directly to leadership; every person served and all personal can share input with leadership at all times and this input is stored
- Analytics track performance, learning, sharing, training, compliance and behavioral change goals.
- In-person consulting and training also available.
Check out the platform, and be sure to let us know what you think.